Electroweak

[A symplectic tensor on 2n dimensional pie space]

Friday, June 02, 2006

Rhubarb Pie

My sister makes a killer one.

So CJ Cherryh's Fortress Saga, in the end, was nowhere as phenomenal as I'd hoped it would be. As the last book neared the end, I could feel glimmers of what I'd have wanted in such a book...primarily in the tidbits of flashbacks - the scattered fragments of memory in Tristen's mind from his time as Barraketh. The story and the vast majority of the final book, on the other hand, was not quite as great. If she ever writes the tale of the Galasien and Mauryl's journey to the Qenes with even half of the emotional and artistic force she hinted at, I'd be over it like a fat kid over candy. Hell, I'd be all over candy anyway.

Today, I think I'm going to make the hop over into Daisyland. I hear that Gloriane is baking beef cookies again.

Mmmmm. Beef cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home