Electroweak

[A symplectic tensor on 2n dimensional pie space]

Thursday, May 25, 2006

And Today

...There was some great food.

And so today I was bored. A mild, mediocre sort of boredom that crept up unnoticed and dropped the ground beneath any desire I had to do. Listless would describe my state of mind fairly well. I have resolved to do some differential geometry tonight - you know, work on something useful, get my mind onto something (and justify my borrowing of that textbook). It didn't bode well, however, to turn to the first page and see, lo and behold, an entire chapter on level sets. Skipped that without a second thought. Baaad residual memories from the first weeks of multivar-calc. All that drawing and stuff. Totally uncool.

I did manage, however, to recover my laptop from the depths of MBR hell and give back to it the joyfulness of GRUB. Thank you, Gentoo Handbook. You are pure happiness, bottled and given away by the gallon.

Dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home