Electroweak

[A symplectic tensor on 2n dimensional pie space]

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lab Reports

I hates lab reports. Hatesssssssssssssss. Painful creatures, existing only to torment. Oh, for a period of sanity and calm, of lounging and laziness. Sigh.

Well, semester's over and I've passed. I'm back in Sweden and the only thing between me and three months of blissfully boring procrastination are three lab reports due tomorrow. That would be three of the three lab reports I had to do this past semester. That's right, an entire semester's worth. These blighters are big, and I'm certifiably not pleased.

In other news, I'm in India from the 15th of June to the 12th of July. It's a pitifully short hop, but there it is. Contact me. I'll be free, I assure you.

In other news, this would be longest I've spent in India since I left school. How pathetic.



I also have a large monitor on my desktop. Score!

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger chaita said...

WEEEEE. You're back in india like 5 days after me.

p.s. I'm truly honoured that you took the time to visit my humble shitty-ass blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home