Electroweak

[A symplectic tensor on 2n dimensional pie space]

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Think of the Children!

It has just occurred to me that every time I update this blog, facebook is going to pop my account back up on the "updated friends" list. Now, technology is a happy thing, but shoving this crap down various throats via that happy thing is, well, less happy. So, to make everyone happy, I'm going to have to veto this particular happiness and dehappy the blog from facebook notes.

That is, when I'm awake enough to actually log back into facebook.

Did I mention that I'm tired? I'm so damned tired that I walked into the library for the sole purpose of seeing if the 1918 copy of Lenin's Proletariat Revolution in Russia was still around (it was). This is what one gets for staying up. Yes.

Damn that lucidity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home