Electroweak

[A symplectic tensor on 2n dimensional pie space]

Friday, July 07, 2006

Found: 104 Solutions

Events in my life have included, of late,

  • The purchasing of a new pair of headphones: AKG K-81s.
  • The addition of utterly inappropriate spices to my uber recipe.
  • My laptop slipping, frustratingly, from my grasp.

I think I need to do the latter some justice. Conceive in your cranium, if you can, a devilish apparition. It should be of only moderate evil, but of some serious annoyance. I'm sure all you imaginative folks who read my blog shouldn't have an issue with that. Anyway, this fellow (the one in your head - no, not the one that talks to you, and not Eric Cartman either), moving far too fast for yours truly to follow, flashed my darling laptop under my nose, and - in the same motion - threw it back to the other side of the country. And then, I was sad (the more mundane version: the warranty repair guys messed up on the return address and hence it got rejected by the Brandeis mail service. Dammit).

In other news, my pair of Grado/Alessandro headphones were cured of a major annoyance not two minutes ago. For the past few monthes, there had been an occasional rattle/buzz within the right driver enclosure. Drove me up the wall at times. Anyway, I managed to blow away this problem, so to speak, by a method so outlandish, so crazy, so damned brilliant, that revealing it on this blog might be injurous to your health. So, be glad. And stuff (My 'phones are cured!).

Work continues. I was afraid, in the initial stages, that I would find every day a bore, that I would spend my hours wishing to be somewhere else...doing something else or something. But, in actuality, the work actually gets interesting - there is a serious kind of joy in seeing your work being poured over and examined. It was teh funky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home