Electroweak

[A symplectic tensor on 2n dimensional pie space]

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Persius A Has Greater Than 3% Circular Polarization

Free music will generally make of Kabir a happy, happy soul. Last night, a traditional jazz group led by a pianist named Ben Stepner played a (free free free) concert at Brandeis. Who am I to resist the allure of jazz-you-dont-have-to-pay-for? Not a bad group - they played originals, for the most part, written by the pianist. The best in the group, I feel, were the pianist and the bassist, especially the former. If you're in the Boston area sometime, try to catch this fellow. Worth a few hours of your time.

Post-concert, I was on my way to CVS on an errand of a dubious nature when I was contacted by none other than David Drayton - a good fellow, if inclined to long, pointless telephone conversations and Pink Elephants. Anyway, he proposed that I hop along to the apartment of Warren Domask and avail myself of the awesomeness of their creation - that is, The Bar (I've mentioned this particular bar before). So I did. And I stayed to help out. At some point, I'll post a few fuzzy pictures of the pretty light effects we got happening last night.

And as for today, I plan to open the day by returning to the house (I'm in the Campus Centre. My laptop's in California being fixed. I miss it), wake up Sammy in some rude fashion and then proceed to watch the Sweden-Germany game. After that, it's going to be a quick jaunt into Boston to visit some fancy steakhouse Vince dug up. While my wallet isn't terribly pleased, I am. Good steak. Mmmm.

Well, time to get some moving. Have to hit that ATM...and hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home